Hi Towerwood Vets,
Can I just say thank you so much for this update on behalf of all Cat and Dog owners. A few years ago my lovely cat Blossom died of what I am certain was Anti-Freeze poisoning. If I had known what I know now, or I had a Vets at the time that sent out information like this then Blossom might still be here!
I just wanted to say keep up the excellent work you do and keep sending out information like this and I will recommend you to all pet owners that I know and you have a supporter for life in me!
"The service we received from Towerwood Vets was absolutely first class, I would definitely recommend them to a friend."
"Towerwood understood our needs and gave Rosie, our Yorkshire Terrier, the attention and care that she deserves"
"I would just like to thank all the staff for the card they sent to us for
Marcus and all the help and support they have given us over the last three years. He was a beautiful little dog and we miss him dreadfully.
Thank you so much"
Christine & John Pickersgill, Leeds